Fall is always the time of year when I’m ready to get back to routine. Back to school for the kids, back to regular work outs, back to cooking and time to get my health and fitness back in-line. As hard as I try though, fall is FILLED with obstacles. Juggling everybody’s schedules, a trifecta of holidays, Daylight Savings and cold-weather illnesses all seem to be telling me to throw in the towel and wait until the New Year to get it together. It starts with a few pieces of Halloween candy and a couple of cocktails and before you know it, you’ve eaten all of Aunt Sue’s figgy pudding washed down with a large glass of egg nog without thinking twice. I’ll tell you what though, that’s not going to happen. Not this year!
Do you want to finish the year feeling better than you started it? Yes, it CAN be done but sometimes we need a little help getting there. I can help. On November 30th (yes, the Monday after Thanksgiving) I’m going to run a 3-Day Refresh group to help you shed some bad habits that have crept in, get your eating back on track and shed a few unwanted pounds that have settled in for a long winter’s nap.
What is the 3 Day Refresh?
It’s a 3-day cleanse that is designed to help you lose weight and break the cycle of bad eating while dramatically improving the way you feel. Unlike juice fasts or liquid cleanses that are high in sugar and low in protein (which can leave you feeling weak and sluggish), the 3-Day Refresh is scientifically designed to help support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs. Plus, you actually get to eat delicious, real food during this program.
• You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating
• You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on
• You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program
• You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event
• You’ve never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time
• You want your clothes to fit better
• You want more energy
• You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier
- Water, lots of water! In addition to the water you drink in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
- Breakfast: Shakeology, plus one fruit option
- Morning Tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
- Late Morning: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
- Lunch: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the fruit list, 1 option from the vegetable list, and 1 option from the healthy fats list
- Afternoon snack: 1 option from the vegetable list, and 1 option from the healthy fats list
- Afternoon tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine free)
- Dinner: Vanilla fresh shake, 1 option from the dinner recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
- Evening tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine free)
What to expect when Refreshing
It’s about 900 calories a day but because the shakes and food selections are high in protein and fiber they help keep you satiated throughout the day. Fiber promotes satiety, balances blood sugar, promotes cardiovascular health, and keeps your digestive tract functioning. Mild to moderate exercise is recommended during the 3-Day Refresh because this program will be more effective when your body can focus on cleansing.
Alright guys, who wants to get a jump start on feeling your happiest healthiest self instead of waiting until January 1st? Why not put yourself in a position to make some new resolutions come year-end by putting yourself on the road to healthy NOW? Send me a message or reach out to me via Facebook and let’s get started!