I wasn’t going to post this recipe but honestly, it just goes well with the Wild BBQ Sauce & pulled pork that I posted earlier today. This could easily be a summer potluck staple and I see it going well on a red-checkered picnic table.
Creamy Cabbage Slaw
2 cups chopped green cabbage
1/4 – 1/2 diced red onion
2 1/2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt (full fat)
2 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
2 teaspoons raw honey
sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Combine cabbage and red onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the greek yogurt, white vinegar, honey, salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Dressing can be saved in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Recipe from The Wild Diet cookbook