After I posted this salad picture I had a lot of messages asking for the recipe. It’s one of the many recipes in the Ultimate Reset recipe book that will most definitely be making an appearance post program. It’s THAT good! I’m already thinking of all the things this would pair well with…
This recipe is for one serving but mind you, the recipes in the Ultimate Reset make A LOT of food so if you were serving this as a side, it could easily stretch 2-4 people.
Asian Cabbage Salad
Makes 1 LARGE serving
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- Avocado (topping; optional)
Mix together vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a small bowl. Combine cabbage, carrot, red and green onions and cilantro in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to blend. Let salad marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
*Note: I used all the salad dressing because it said to in the recipe but I don’t think you need to. There was a puddle at the bottom of my bowl when I got to the bottom!