These are the things that make me excited: watching my kids totally crush a new challenge, a glass of wine and a fire on a cold winter night, chocolate, seasons, and the launch of a totally kick-ass program that will give me an amazing full body workout and RESULTS!
Ever the fitness fanatic, I am constantly on the lookout for something that is going to motivate me, challenge me and keep me focused for the duration and I think I’ve found what’s going to carry me through the holiday season and keep the dreaded holiday weight gain at bay with the launch of CORE DE FORCE! If you are in need of something to spice up your fitness routine, break a plateau or even start your fitness journey, this has got your name all over it. If you are looking for something that will keep your attention, is high-energy, fun and easy to follow, stop right here and look no further.
What is CORE DE FORCE?
CORE DE FORCE is your 30-day countdown to a knockout body. Created by Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews, it’s the ultimate mixed martial arts-inspired workout that will knock out the belly fat, help slash inches off your waist, and carve total-body definition—no equipment required. How do I know it’s going to be awesome? I had the chance to workout with these two not once but twice and I’m going to be brutally honest and say it was the most fun workout I’ve done in a long while AND…I was feeling it for days! It’s the sweat pouring off your face kind of workout that flies by. Who doesn’t love that?!
Wanna see what I’m talking about?
Who is this program for?
- Men or women who want to lose belly fat, tighten up their midsections, and carve total-body definition.
- Graduates or fans of challenging cardio and strength-training workouts like INSANITY MAX:30TM, TurboFire®, and P90X®.
- Those looking for an MMA-inspired program.
- People who want to see results quickly (who’s hand ISN’T in the air for this one?!)
What makes CORE DE FORCE so effective?
CORE DE FORCE isn’t your run-of-the-mill Kickboxing workout. Each move, whether it’s a jab, a kick, or an uppercut, works your core from every angle. Joel and Jericho call this 360-Degree Core Training—and it’s more effective than traditional abdominal training to help you tighten up your entire midsection and carve a more defined waist.
What makes CORE DE FORCE unique?
CORE DE FORCE is packed with the best of MMA-inspired (Mixed Martial Arts) training. In 3-minute “rounds” you’ll get Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai knee-elbow combinations, bodyweight training, and cardio spikes—all designed to help you lose the belly and shred body fat. Just hit it hard for 3 minutes at a time and before you know it, you’ll be done! I’ll tell you from experience – I’ve never seen three minutes blow by so quickly!
Can I do this program as a beginner?
Each MMA-inspired workout includes an optional move- by-move breakdown to help you get familiar with the punches, kicks, and combinations. Also, every workout includes a modifier who demonstrates the moves at a lower intensity. Additionally, you can also follow the “Modifier Track.” That way you can follow the modifier the entire time in split-screen view while you build strength and get up to speed!
Is there an Eating Plan?
This Eating Plan keeps things simple with grocery lists and recipes so figuring out what to eat is never a battle. There’s even a nutrition strategy that lets you eat more—to fire up your metabolism—for the best possible 30-day transformation.
What do I get with the CORE DE FORCE Challenge Group Pack?
- 8 workouts on 3 DVDs (ranging from 5-45 minutes)
- 4 MMA-inspired workouts, each with a step-by-step breakdown of all the moves
- 2 bodyweight resistance workouts
- 1 CORE DE FORCE Relief workout
- 1 Active Recovery stretch workout
- CORE DE FORCE Eating Plan with food lists, recipes, sample menus, and more so that figuring out what to eat is never a battle.
- Quick-Start Guide with 3 simple steps for starting CORE DE FORCE strong. • 30-Day Calendar includes your daily workout schedule.
- PLUS 2 FREE BONUS WORKOUTS: 5 Min. Core on the Floor & Core Kinetics.
- AND…you get an Exclusive FREE Bonus Workout when you order through your coach (me!): MMA Mashup!
How and when can I get started?!
CORE DE FORCE will be available on October 31st and for the entire month of November to customers of Team Beachbody coaches. If you do not have a coach right now, make sure to sign up with me so that I can be your coach and guide you from start to finish through the program. Here is your link to create your Free Team Beachbody Account. Make sure that you complete the application below if you would like to be a part of my Exclusive CORE DE FORCE Test Group so that you can also get the support and accountability to start and complete the program. From daily motivation, to meal plans, to CORE DE FORCE approved recipes to feed you and your family, I’ll show you how to get the best results out of this 30-day program! To complete the application click here: Core de Force Application.
Ready to join my group?! Here are the requirements to get started:
- Test group participants must be accountable for the entire 30 days of the program starting November 7th. I must be your assigned Beachbody coach in order to be in the group.
- You much check-in daily to the closed online group and log your workouts and daily food activity and I will provide you with the tools, tips and recipes to help you reach your goals.
- You must be willing to give it your all and step outside your comfort zone because THAT is where the magic happens!
Are you ready to see what CORE DE FORCE is all about? Are you ready to push your boundaries and try something new? Are you ready to see what you can do with the support and accountability to reach your goals? Are you IN?! Test Group space is limited so make sure you complete THIS APPLICATION to save a spot!