In the infamous words of Scarlett O’Hara, tomorrow IS another day. And isn’t that the best part? We always have another day, another hour, another minute to make things better, to change direction, to correct our mistakes and to move forward. Do you need to wipe the slate clean and change your course when it comes to eating healthier and working out? Can you relate to any of these issues?
- I can’t seem to get my nutrition back on track after indulging over the holidays
- I’ve been working out but the scale isn’t moving
- The holiday bloat doesn’t seem to be budging
- I can’t stop eating sugar!
- Every night I find myself creeping back in the kitchen for snacks
- I can’t keep my hands off my kid’s food and leftovers
- I just need to start over! I know where I need to make a change but I need help getting started!
- I just need to overhaul my bad habits!
I have a new group starting February 1st that will focus on all of these things. If you are fine with your fitness but need help with the nutrition, I can help. If you are fine with your nutrition but need help making your fitness a priority, I can help. The point is, you do not have to do this alone. There is an option to kick the group off with a 3-day cleanse (that includes veggies, fruits, healthy fats and delicious shakes – I promise, you will NOT be hungry. I have done this cleanse 3x and lost 4lbs each go time) followed by 21 days of clean eating and exercise where you will receive a fitness program you can do in your own home, a simple and straight-forward nutrition program & meal plan to follow, support & accountability with daily check-ins and me as your personal health & fitness coach!
The group is almost full so shoot me a message if you want to get back on track NOW!