Making salad dressing every Sunday is part of my weekly meal prep. Do you make your own or do you buy it? And if you buy it, do you read the label to make sure you know just what’s in it? Making dressing is super simple and quite honestly, a tastier and healthier alternative to most store-bought varieties. While the Creamy Garlic Dressing from the Ultimate Reset is my all-time favorite, this is a nice way to change up the kitchen flavors for the week. Put it on salads, use it as dip, top chicken with it, get creative! It’s a multipurpose sauce.
Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1-2 limes (depending on how acidic you like it)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium clove of garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a glass liquid measuring cup or bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until blended. Adjust flavors to taste. Store dressing in sealed container in the fridge.